CLIENTS & CAPABILITIES
Defence Australia and the Australian Defence Force are major clients for Allara Energy. We pride ourselves on delivering incident free, ahead of schedule and value for money projects to the Australian Defence. Our services include fuel systems for AVTUR + FSII, AVGas, petroleum and diesel.
OIL AND GAS
Allara Energy provides engineering, project management and equipment supply and construction services to Oil and Gas Clients. These services include:
- Project Management, Construction Management Senior Engineering including:
- Process, Mechanical, Piping, Pipelines, EIC, Civil & Structural and Survey
- Well Head Skids including Multi Wellheads into Single Skids
- Telemetry and SCADA system integration
- Wellhead and Nodal Boost Compression
- Upstream Field Facilities and Associated Equipment
Allara Energy from a sustainability and energy perspective focus on the energy industries as all essential and mutually beneficial. Our backgrounds and services include Solar Photovoltaic System Design and Installation, Battery Backup Systems, Coal Mining, Oil and Gas, Co-Generation and Waste to Gas to Power.
Waste to Power capabilities and expertise include landfill to gas production and Syngas Gasification. Specifically, two stage low temperature Gasification and Syngas combustion.
PARTNERSHIP UAV CAPABILITIES
Regarding UAV capabilities Allara Energy is partnered with local businesses who specialise in conducting UAV operation, designing, procuring, implementing, providing training and ongoing support on UAV Systems.
Some of the UAV support capabilities include:
- Fixed wing or rotary, long and short range respectively, UAV surveillance
- Engineering and Agricultural Mapping
- Development Mapping
- Infrastructure Mapping
- Council Surveys (roads, pipelines etc)
- Watercourses and flooding
- Sites with access issues
- Ability to capture in restricted airspace
- Disaster/Emergency/Crises Mapping, and