“Exceptional value and sustainable outcomes”
“Safely or not at all”
At Allara Energy, a commitment to occupational health, safety and the environment forms an integral element of the business’s strategy and quality management principles.
- Ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities;
- Providing ongoing education and training to all of our workers;
- Consulting with workers and other parties to improve decision-making on occupational health, safety and environment matters;
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation;
- Distributing occupational health, safety and environment information, including this policy, to all workers and interested parties;
- Providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety and environment is a central part of the organisation; and
- Ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees.
This is achieved through
- Ensuring business activities comply with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines;
- Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services; and
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment;
- Inducting and briefing workers on business and client requirements for minimising safety risk and environmental impact;
- Safe and appropriate management of waste and where possible, the recycling of materials related to the business’s activities;
- Upgrade and maintain machinery and equipment to reduce the exposure to safety hazards and environmental impact of operational activities.
Allara Energy provides quality products and service within time and budget whilst maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and comply with the client specifications, industry guidelines, Australian Standards, relevant International Standards and Legislative requirements;
- Prepare, maintain and implement the quality management system and project quality management plans that are documented, practical, effective and relevant;
- Establish and communicate measurable objectives, targets and performance measures and regularly review progress against the targets set as a minimum on annual basis;
- Ensure all the company employees, customers, and suppliers are aware of and comply with the Quality Policy and Quality Management System;
- Maintaining all records of identification and traceability of products and services;
- Ensure all Allara Energy personnel and suppliers are aware of, and accept their responsibility, for providing quality products and service which complies with, and exceeds the client’s expectations;
- Report regularly on our quality performance and take remedial action where performance does not meet expectation;
- Review non-conformance in order to implement effective corrective actions;
- Develop quality awareness throughout the company by initial and ongoing education and training of all staff, employees and suppliers;
- Influence our suppliers and sub-contractors to act consistently with our approach towards quality;
- Promote a culture of innovation and participation engaging our employees to contribute to continuous improvement of the company’s quality performance;
- Obtain client feedback in order to maintain and strive for client satisfaction as well as opportunities for improvement; and
- Communicate this policy to all company personnel, suppliers and clients to promote quality responsibility and obligations.