Allara Energy is an ISO 9001:2015 Accredited Company that provides engineering, procurement and construction solutions and services through utilisation of experienced industry professionals to deliver projects and engineering services in a unique, sustainable and efficient manner. Our capabilities are – Project Execution, Engineering, Procurement and Construction supervision. Our construction contractors are our partners in achieving project objectives.
Together with our fabrication, E&I, Controls, Civil and construction partners we have the engineering, procurement and construction experience in a range of heavy industries. Allara Energy has positioned itself to collaborate with effective companies and personnel. We also offer engineering services for feasibility studies and development works and can provide engineering and project controls resources.
Engineering and Project services including:
- Concept engineering, feasibility studies, FEED and detailed design
- Project management, construction and engineering solutions
EPC Project execution including
- HSE and Risk Management
- QA/QC in design, fabrication, procurement, construction and commissioning
- Supervision and management of construction and installation
- Commissioning and Training
Allara Energy has the well-experienced resources in all the disciplines. These include:
- Project Engineering and Project Controls,
- Process, Mechanical, Pipeline, Civil & Structural and Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls
- Design and Drafting
- Construction managers, engineers and HSE supervisors
Allara Energy can perform works under schedule of rates, fixed lump sum or cost plus approach.
Allara Energy's teams and personnel are subject matter experts with in-depth industry experience and a shared passion for making tangible, positive solutions in project execution. We focus on an EPC model and get to the core solutions quickly; leading to time and cost savings.
Our knowledge base , experienced personnel and history of engagements gives us access to best practices, industry knowledge and robust project delivery.